Where are the mathematicians? Here is a brain teaser: Quantitative Reasoning.
A house wife forgot her bank account PIN CODE which is five digits number, but luckily she remembered some hints on how to recall this PIN.
Here are some of the clue
1) The first digit is a square of the 2nd
2) The sum of the 2nd and 3rd is 10
3) The 4th is equal to the 2nd plus 1
4) The 3rd and the 5th makes 14
5) The sum of all the digits is 30
What is the PIN CODE? Pls try this out
I have the right answer with me…. Let keep working it.