Temi Badmus is a Food scientist and an Art enthusiast. Her desire is to give a listening ear to people and to give an opportunity for everyone to be heard.
Has any one told you that you are special?
Yes, you are. You were beautifully designed, you are relevant to this generation and very special to me.
Early this year, a friend chatted me from the United States. He was saying something about how bloggers are being arrested and charged wholesomely for no good reason but this one actually got me. Do you know about blogger’s life? Mkhaitir was arrested in January 2014 and charged with apostasy over a Facebook post that […]
99% of all women are beautiful, the other 1% are in unilorin. A certain student of the University of ilorin, whose identity is yet to be known but we can assume he is a male student in the University of Ilorin, faculty of agriculture. The student who goes by the name Abu Hudaipha has posted […]
The Controller-General of Prisons, Jaáfaru Ahmed, has approved the recommendation of the Zonal Disciplinary Committee for the dismissal of eight prison officers for professional misconduct. The eight officers were found guilty of trafficking prohibited items such as mobile phones, Indian hemp and other narcotics into the prison yards for inmates according to statement on Monday […]